Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tattoo Gun!



First time with a tattoo gun! I love the sound it makes...i love everything about it! I did my best on this first try, the lines came out really inconsistent at some parts and it was difficult to get the fire effect to flow. But I did learn that the main thing I need to practice is pacing, because unlike drawing with a pencil the gun runs at a consistent speed. I found myself changing speed as I moved up the piece, I started on the bottom right and by the time I moved up I was trying to use the gun like a sharpie marker. I have to have more patience, and slow down if I want sweet lines like Damien and Ed. (damn their good!) The back of the melon was mostly freestyle...I do love my melon <3 and there will be plenty more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment